DENIVEST GLOBAL SERVICES is a trade name in Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services. It is a company registered in Nigeria under the companies and allied maters decree 1990; with a determination to engage in oil and gas services , building and construction services, shore and environmental protection as well as procurement services.
The company has its administrative office at N0.78 Atabong Road, Eket, Akwa Ibom State. Since inception, the company has succeeded in achieving one thing, and that is SATISFYING OUR CLIENTS at all times. This testimony is TRUE and PROVABLE, and professionalism has been our guiding word.
Our performance today is born out of HARDWORK, ON THE JOB EXPERIENCE and DETERMINATION TO SERVE, and it is our resolve to KEEP UP THIS RECORD
We have well trained and experienced personnel in our team, which can meet our client’s needs in the following services:
• CIVIL ENGINEERING
• ELECTRICAL ENGINNERING
• MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
• INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
• ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING.
Details of these are given latter in this profile.
The aim of this profile is to formally introduce our company; DENIVEST GLOBAL SERVICES, and intimate you with her activities.
We are Engineering Consultants / Contractors and procurement experts. We major in the following activities:
CIVIL ENGINEERING: We Design, Construct and Maintain the following:
buildings, roads, bridges, dams, drainages and tunnels, embankments, retaining wall, culverts, slabs, re-inforced concrete foundations for static and dynamic equipment such as ( tank farms, oil / gas processing facilities, refineries and petro-chemical installations, power generating equipment and water treatment plant).
With our highly qualified and specialized Civil Engineers, Building technologists, Quantity surveyors and valuers, we have made resounding mark in Highway/Road construction, building design and construction, soil/concrete/asphalt tests, Design and construction of reservoirs and storage tank foundations, embankments and bulwarks, as well as drainage system.
We have the inputs and strength to successfully Design and construct an Airport, Airfield and heliport base. We also have experienced personnel that take care of site supervision and project monitoring, quality control and document control as well as the overall project management.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING: We have well trained electrical engineers and technicians to Design, install and maintain electrical systems. Our services include:
1. Supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of transformers, electric motors, electromagnets and rectifiers.
2. Power system installation – overhead and underground cabling (high and low tension)
3. Supply and Installation/Servicing of Industrial / domestic cooling system and refrigeration
4. Repairs of Electrical / Electronic equipment and hardwares.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES: with our team of Environmental Engineers and Scientists, we are experts in soil erosion and flood control. We are second to none in landscaping, Industrial / domestic waste management as well as pollution control. We have what it takes for oil spill containment, tank sludge treatment and disposal etc.
INSTRUMENT AND CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEERING SERVICES
We undertake the following services:
1. Instrument revamp of oil flow stations/platforms and unit operations systems
2. Design, fabrication and installation of instrument panels and loops.
3. Procurement, installation and commissioning of flow line data monitoring equipment, example; vibration surfaces.
4. Trouble shooting of Analog and Digital instruments.
5. Repair and calibration of control and relief valves, controllers, transmitters, gauges etc.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
With our highly qualified and specialized team of Mechanical Engineers, Technicians, API Coded welders / fitters, and underwater divers / welders, we undertake the following jobs:
1. Pipeline / Flowline design, construction and maintenance.
2. Design & Fabrication, sizing / selection and Installation of static and dynamic mechanical equipment such as; pressure vessels, tanks, heat exchanger, turbines, internal combustion engine, pumps, fans, compressors and valves for oil and gas production, petrochemicals, Refineries and manufacturing / process industries.
3. Quality control and inspection services such as NDT of pipelines and tanks, hydrotests, pigging operations and corrosion survey services.
4. Corrosion control and Revamp of cathodic protection systems. Underwater inspection and painting of flow stations, platforms and structural steel elements.
5. Maintenance & Repair services (plant and equipment), such as cranes, hoists, power generating sets, tractors, boilers, pumps, compressors and valves of all types.
Our procurement network is well versed in the business of logistics and supply and has the machinery to meet our client’s needs. The table below shows some of the items in our procurement list.
Civil and Building materials
• Any brand of Portland cement
• Aggregates(1/2 “ , 3/4" , 5/15 “, 16/22 “, 10/16”, stone base/dust, hard core: 100 x 150, 100 x 200).
• Hard / soft wood of various sizes and / or specification
• Bolts, Nuts, Screws and nails of various sizes and specifications.
• Iron & Steel rods, pipes, angle and flat bars, channels, BRC of various ASTM specifications, Wires and plates of various sizes and thickness.
• Metal / Wood doors and windows
• Metal / Aluminum Roofing sheets and other synthetic building / construction materials.
FASTENING AND JOINING
-Screws & Bolts, Threaded rods and studs, Eye bolts, U-bolts, Nuts, Washers, Shims, Helical & threaded inserts, spacers & standoffs, pins, Nails & Nailers, Rivets, Rivet tools, Staples & Staplers, key stock, retaining rings, cable ties, lanyards, magnets, anchors.
soldering and welding:
-Solder, soldering irons, electrodes and wire, welders and cutters , Torches, Gas cylinders & regulators, welding gloves, welding helmet and glasses, welding screens
adhesives and tapes:
-Adhesives, tapes, hook & loop POWER & FLUID TRANSMISSION
-Bearings, bushings, bearing & gear pullers, bearing heaters, Motors, speed reducers, clutches, brake&clutch lining, shafts, shaft couplings, shaft collars, universal joints, key stock, pulleys, belts, belt gauges, gears, chain, chain tools, chain tensioners, sprockets, drive rollers, track rollers, turntables,
-Actuators, bearings, shafts, shaft collars, Acme threaded rods, shock absorbers, Rod ends, and springs.
-Pumps, valves, line pipes, tubes, hose, hose fittings, filters, oil and fluids.
-Compressors, tanks, air flow and pressure boosters, filter/regulator/lubricators(FRLs), dryers, moisture separators & drain valve, hose, quick – disconnect hose couplings, valves, mufflers and pressure gauges.
-Microscopes, magnifiers, inspection mirrors, crack detectors, ultraviolet lights, hardness testers, scales, counters, force gauges, water quality and ph testers, leak detectors, multimeters and electrical testers, tachometers, encoders and transducers, stroboscopes and vibration meters.
-Knobs, hand wheels, handles, grips, machinery mounts, glides, edge trim, bumpers, bellows, caps & plugs, control cables and grommets.
DOOR AND CABINET HARDWARE
-Vinyl stripe Doors, folding gates & roller shutter, air curtains, hinges, door closers, push bars, door holders and stops, hasps, weather striping, door track and hangers, magnetic contacts, catches, cam latches, draw latches, slide bolts, pull handles, drawer slides, lid supports, hooks, brackets, window hardware, door locks, deadbolt locks, padlocks, lockouts, key holders.
As part of our services, DENIVEST GLOBAL SERVICES leases industrial and construction equipment to her clients on request. These include:
- PAIL LOADERS
- CONCRETE MIXERS
- ROLLERS & COMPACTORS
- TAR BOILERS
- TAR SPRAYERS
- GRANITE SPREADERS
- ASPHALT PAVERS
- ASPHALT CUTTERS
COMPANY POLICY ON CONTRACTS
Unless otherwise directed by our client, it is our company’s policy to do the needful in all our contracts. These include:
• Cover all workers with workmen insurance scheme
• Cover contracts awarded with insurance performance bond or bank guarantee where necessary.
• Engage our employees on safety briefing / orientation and provide our clients with our company’s safety manual.
• Provide our work force with personal protective equipments (PPEs) and first aid equipment
• Keep to safety rules and regulations of our clients
• Keep to quality assurance and quality control measures.
• Implement our quality inspection and test plan (ITP), which shall be in accordance with our client’s approvals.
• As a company and as individuals, we take great pride in contributing to the communities where we live and work, and engage local communities in our work force
• Care about the environment and contribute positively to safeguard it.
• Use qualified and experienced personnel for all our contracts that require skilled workforce
• Maintain a work environment totally free from discrimination or harassment: verbal, physical or other behavior that denigrates or shows hostility or aversion toward an individual.
• Ensure contracts are delivered on schedule